Horny nephew seduces his sexy uncle

Jamie is horny, good looking, 18 and bored... Will Uncle Gavin help keep him entertained?


“Jamie...” He sighed. “I'm really flattered...” He started repeating himself again. He wasn't as confident as earlier. “Ah look, let's stop here for a second and get some fresh air.” We pulled into a small forest. He turned to me, his eyes wide with fear and excitement and I leaned in and kissed him before he could say anything else. It happened SO quickly. His coarse manly lips felt like they covered half my face. They were so tick and rough in contrast to the smooth strokes of his massive tongue.

taboo gay sex

I felt one big strong hand come behind my head and I melted into his embrace. His tongue filled my mouth and his hand clamped me from behind. His other hand was suddenly on my thigh, squeezing it in slow, firm caresses. My tongue pushed back against his but he overpowered me. His mouth was more powerful than any of the boys at boarding school. Uncle Gavin was, after all, a man. A real man.

My heart fluttered like a butterfly caught in Uncle Gavin's giant manly arms. As his tongue massaged the inside of my mouth his hand worked up my thigh, his thumb pushing into my hip as his fingers squeezed my petite arse. In a flustered motion Gavin pushed me back.

“Oh my God Jamie, what am I doing?!” He looked at me with real terror in his eyes.

I gripped the back of his head with my hands which felt so small next to him. I pulled him back in to that warm embrace. His kiss, at first tentative, grew more powerful and forceful with every heartbeat. His huge fingers ruffled my short spiked hair whilst caressing my head. I moved one hand to the thick rug of dark hairs that populated his chest - and my wet dreams. I let my fingers dance through that gorgeous manly chest, feeling the delicate tickle of his hairs on his rugby player’s chest. Underneath that gorgeous mat of hairs and behind that beautiful kiss, I felt his heart beat. It was wild.

My hand slid along the line of his buttons towards his crotch where he was getting hard against his jeans. I couldn't tell how big he was under his jeans but I knew it was going to taste great in my mouth and feel better in my tight little hole. With gentle strokes, I massaged his cock to life in my hand as his tongue filled my mouth in huge wet caresses. Then, with gentle finesse, I slowly worked that massive anaconda free of his jeans and felt it throbbing with power and lust. It was as if the air in the car had suddenly got hotter now his dick was free. I pulled back, looking up at him with a soft innocent lick of my lips and was just about to move in to devour that massive piece of meat that I had always dreamed of when he sat as far back into his chair as he possibly could.

I felt his hand at the back of my head, gripping me tightly. Inches away from his dick, inches away from that glistening droplet of pre cum that I'd coaxed out. Like a dog straining on its lead I pulled against his strong grip with all of my strength.

“No Jamie.” He whispered. I strained harder, the droplet of cum drawing me in like a drop of water in a desert.


“Jamie!” He shouted.    “Jamie!” He shouted again and I sat up. “Jamie, I have known you since you were a little boy...” now his eyes were wide with fear. “I’m your uncle Jamie! Your Dad is my brother…”


Sign up to my newsletter here to receive free gay erotica straight to your inbox:

You can buy the book at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horny Taboo Gay Christmas story

Horny bareback orgy